[PyrNet-L] RE: CHAT: Non-Dog Hmmm

I was sent these on another list and thought they should be shared with people that really have nothing to do but contemplate the facts of life.  <g>

If you pull the wings off a fly, does it become a walk

If you throw a cat out a car window, does it become kitty litter?
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
If you take an Asian person and spin him around several times, does
he become disoriented?
Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?
What do chickens think we taste like?
 What do people in China call their good plates?
What do you call a male ladybug?
 What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?
 When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it
was to set it to?
Which is the other side of the street?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why don't they call mustaches "mouthbrows?"
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Coate;Beverly
FN:Beverly Coate
NICKNAME:Bev
ORG:C&C Farms
NOTE:Great Pyrenees LGD's,  Hampshire Sheep,  Cotswald sheep & Fleeces, Polypay sheep, Nubian Dairy goats
TEL;WORK;VOICE:918-967-4871
TEL;WORK;FAX:918-967-3493
ADR;WORK:;;Rt. 3-Box 6815;Stigler;OK;74462-9525;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Rt. 3-Box 6815=0D=0AStigler, OK 74462-9525=0D=0AUSA
URL:http://www.c-c-farms.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bcoate@cwis.net
REV:19991005T145311Z
END:VCARD