Re: [PyrNet-L] Slow List and Pyr Scoop

Stephanie, yes, David certainly outdid himself on this latest Rescue
Issue! I haven't read all the Rescue stories yet. There are tons of
color pictures! Applause for a job very well done David and Nancy! I
know how much time this issue took to create! Since this particular
issue is our Rescue Issue, it gets extra special attention each year.
This year, all I can say is Wow!! The Pyr-A-Scoop has come a long way
over the years and we are certainly extremely lucky to have David and
Nancy Kintsfather publishing it for us! Wonder what they're cooking up
for next year's Rescue Issue?!? Also thanks to all those Rescue owners
who contributed articles and photos, without you, the Rescue Issue
would be quite blasé.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com