[PyrNet-L] Pyr-Nic in SW Virginia

Hello!

An open invitation for all to attend a Pyr-Nic at Claytor State Park on Sunday October 17th from 11am to 3pm.  A great spot has been reserved near the cove so we can take a nice walk by the lake after lunch for those interested in activity.  <g>

Claytor Lake is exit 101 off I81, and is approx 35 minutes from NC and WV.  when you get to the park, just follow the signs for the pyr-nic and join us!

Our Dog Bleu is sponsoring the event, and will provide lunch.  We do ask that anyone who is coming bring a side dish, and also RSVP me privately so we know we are bringing enough food and paper goods.

There will also be a table set up with all sorts of pyr literature, (incl. grooming tips, maintenance, and how to care for your pyr).  You are welcome with or without a dog--just two rules:  all dogs must be leashed at all times (no flexi-leads) and you must clean up after your dog).

Hope you can make it!

Joan
Our Dog Bleu
http://www.ourdogbleu.com