Re: [PyrNet-L] Idiot dog owners! was (Slow list? How about a Zeke update?)

Cindy, Perhaps the pepper spray would work better on the owner! didn't
think of that before. after all, the dog doesn't really know any
better, right? dog comes out snarling, goes amongst your dogs, you
walk up to the owner, squirt in his face w/pepper spray! What a
picture! Wish it were legal! <vbg> Anyway, of course you still have
the right to walk down the street, unfortunately, some people have no
respect for others rights. Glad his twins have better sense than he
does. Hope they don't grow up to be like him!

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com