Re: [PyrNet-L] Idiot dog owners! was (Slow list? How about a Zeke update?)

Barb, sounds good to me.  I'd happily send them anywhere, as I have my
fill of new people and running dogs.  Good idea on the pepper spray, it
may come to that ( although I would worry about keeping my guys far
enough back as I sprayed).  Something has to happen, last I heard we
still have the right to walk down the street with our dogs on lead??
Or...maybe these days..I'm wrong?  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka