Re: [PyrNet-L]

>I am a new owner of a Great Pyrenees 10-week-old female puppy. I am
looking
>for any kind of advice from seasoned owners about training, grooming,
etc.

Alison,
Two websites you may want to visit for information are The Great
Pyrenees
Club of America and The Great Pyrenees Club of California.  Both have
articles
about pyrs.  You may also link to other pyr clubs from the sites for
more
information.  This list and the pyr-list have many list members who
will answer your questions.  It is important that you do ask your
breeder
questions so you know the temperament of your puppy's relatives and
any problems to be aware of.  Are you using your pup as a livestock
guardian?  If you are you may also want to subscribe to a LGD list.

Who is your breeder?

Kerry
Eburg, WA