Re: [PyrNet-L]

Alison Watkins wrote:

> I am a new owner of a Great Pyrenees 10-week-old female puppy. I am looking
> for any kind of advice from seasoned owners about training, grooming, etc.

Oh, a puppy! How wonderful! You didn't tell us her name! There are folks so
much more ex-pyr-ienced than I who can give you advice on grooming, etc. But,
the one thing I can tell you for sure...put a leash by the back door, one in
your purse and another in your car. These fluffy butts love to explore, and
when they do, it's difficult for them to hear you call their name! That little
bundle of yours may follow you from room to room right now with an adoring look
BUT as she grows and becomes all that a Pyr should be...she will be less likely
to come when called...of course, she'll still have those lovely dark eyes and
that adoring look...she'll just have her own agenda!

--
Michaelene & Savannah Leigh, spaniel busy body,
Tony III, GSD protector & Willow, Pyrenean princess.

To a dog..."If there is no God for thee,
then there is no God for me."  A.H. Branch

My puppers: http://www.30below.com/~innerpuppie/puppers
Tony II @ the Bridge: http://www.bargraph.com/tony