Re: [PyrNet-L]

Welcome Alison, hope you enjoy your new little bundle.  They grow too
fast!

I started mine out with a small wire slicker brush.  Lay them on their
back, do tummies gently, flip them over and go over them very gently,
telling them how great they are with a gentle voice.    Good habit, they
get used to it, and brushing goes easy.  I bathe whenever I feel like it
with a gentle shampoo.  Mostly a citrus type to keep fleas away.

Puppy classes are good, training books too.  Gentle easy going
corrections.  They are smart, often stubborn.  So don't get frustrated.
They know what you want, but often make you think they don't.

Did you know they are barkers?  Many can be big pain in the necks over
their love of water!  Also, they love to wander and take in big
territories.  All things to know and be prepared for.  But they are
gorgeous, sweet natured, loving, and devoted, and make just the best
addition to any family!  Oh..they are incredibly flexible for their size
( that was one that left me going around with my mouth hanging open for a
long-long time ) , so I thought I would warn you! :-)  This is a great
group, so feel free to ask questions, everyone helps each other!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka