Re: [PyrNet-L] No Particular Subject

Judi,

Your Neria sounds wonderful. I have a 11-week-old puppy named Rosie that I
posted the list about recently. I am trying to train her some before she
begins going to obedience training next month. I have her sitting and
staying; how did you teach Neria to do the other "tricks" that you
mentioned? Rosie is very smart, and it is great to see her playing with our
older dog in the house, a GP mix. Also, any advice out there for dealing
with puppy biting?

Thank you,
Alison