Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: [RE: Rescue,Chat, Pyr Picnic

robertstabile@usa.net writes:
>Maybe she should have spent the 5 dollars to vaccinate her dogs from
>kennel cough.
Amen! I think you did splendidly to make sure that boy got a chance at
health and an appropriate placement. I don't think Kennel cough vaccine or
any other is probably 100% guarantee against the disease, but it's an
inexpensive and easy procedure to gain some peace of mind. Does your
friend never take her dogs off the property? Keeping them in a sealed and
sterile environment is the only way to avoid any risks!... and who knows
what that does to immune systems over time?
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose