[PyrNet-L] Re: Rescue,Chat, Pyr Picnic

Messes up the immune system and the mind, I would think.  Goes to show,
paranoia is not dead!  I agree with the $5.00 investment, and let the
dogs live what passes for a normal life!  I give much credit to Tricia
for trying to reach out and help!    Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka