[PyrNet-L] Chat, Events: SPGPC won and won

Congratulations are in order to the Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees Club for
winning best in show at the Cal Expo All American Pet Expo this weekend for
BOTH BEST BOOTH AND BEST COSTUMES.   We beat out 27 breed clubs for the high
honors, although it must be admitted some did well just to show up.  And in
keeping with the latest thread about dog clubs, it is a good way to get
together with others that have pyrs and have a good time socializing or
educating the public.  I don't show or breed, but I enjoy club activities
(not involving those two categories) and work to promote the versatility
program so that those who have pyrs can do things together and with their
pyrs.

Elisa
Sacramento