[PyrNet-L] Missing Pyr - KENTUCKY any help/advice appreciated

Hello all,

I've just rejoined the list, but not for a happy reason. I am sending
this e-mail out to help out a friend who does not have access to the
internet. Some of you in southern Ontario, Canada may know of this dog
and how much he means to his owner/friend.

ATTENTION

a 3 year old male Pyr answers to Tasko has been missing since Monday
October 11th

~27"
~100 lbs
docile/obedience titled
tattoo# ZTV 7F

He was staying with his distraught 16 year old owner Isaiah at

Beulah Mountain Christian Academy
Hwy 1045, Box 4
Beulah heights, KENTUCKY
42653
606-376-5988

ALTERNATE ADDRESS FOR THE ACADEMY is
RR#1, Box4
WHITLEY CITY, KENTUCKY
42653

I don't know the area, but I am told the academy is in McCreary County,
Cumberland Falls/Summerset/Burnside area.

Does anyone know if there is a Pyr rescue group active in Kentucky, and
who I could contact? I think looking up SPCA animal shelters in the area
would be another avenue.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joe, Christine, and the boy (THOM)