[PyrNet-L] growth/feeding

Hi Charlie,
Tend to agree with Cindy here. The growth does slow down at a certain point
and then they still keep up a bit of growth up and out but at a more
leisurely pace uptil the 2 year mark I have noticed. Glad to hear no more
prednisone after the weaning. Never had a problem with the puppy food and
use it til 12months. The loss of appetite can be " a puppy thing" where they
become picky but your youngster had quite a dramatic weight loss. Most of
the major growing will be accomplished by now and I'm not sure what effect
puppy food would have on the growth at this age but if she's eating it,
that's fine. You can do a "mix" of adult and puppy food.
Best wishes, Jan

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/