[PyrNet-L] Pyr thoughts and questions

Hello all!!  I have been very behind in reading the posts (as far back as
the 13th!! :-/), so bare with me if I bring something up that is already
being talked about.

After reading all the post (have read some from the 13th-15th just not
all and previous ones) from the different Pyr lists and others, talking
with my Mom I am leaning more towards a rescue dog that has been
socialized with farm animals (goats, chickens, cats, and of course,
children), or a puppy that has been raised in a working atmosphere.

I would love to talk with others close to my area that have/raise their
dogs out in the pasture with their livestock.

Well, I have gone blank again as I always do when I'm trying to write
something up if I don't write something down when I think of it.

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts, comments, questions, etc.... as I
want to be as educated as I can be before I get a dog so that we will
both be happy!!

Well, thanks for your time,
Jessica Howard :-)
Shelton, WA  USA
Jekuthiel@juno.com
Jekuthiel -- God will support    Luke 12:29-31