Re: [PyrNet-L] Mouthing

  Thanks for all the wonderful ideas regarding
mouthing.  I think I'm going to try the removal of
play thing.  I like the idea of bitter apple, but with
Ceasar I'd have to coat my whole body!  He goes for
hands, feet, hair, faces, skirts, whatever he can get
a hold of.  He choose on my other pyr, who for some
unexplainable reason tolerates this.  Ceasar even
occasionally grabs his own tail.  This despite all the
chew toys a dog could wish for.
                  Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,