Re: [Re: [PyrNet-L] Good opportunity to get involved....]

klbyrd@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
We are going to the walk in St. Pete with our Pyr as well!  I spoke with
Terry this week and got the registration in the mail today.  We are
really looking forward to seeing a nice sized group of Pyrs there (about
a dozen, we think).  Our puppy Margo is nearly 10 months old.  We look
forward to meeting Zeke!

Kris

	unsubscribe pyrnet-l

Kris,

This is GREAT!!!! We will be on the same team. I am really looking so forward
to this and meeting you and Margo!!!!

I have had the donation sheet for about 5 hours now and have already over
$150.00. I wonder how much our team can bring in. I have alot of people to
call. I even have some donations from some of my staff in NY. It is great
being the boss. I just tell my employees hey pizza is on me tonight if you
contribute. LOL Well I ended up buying Pizza tonight for my staff in Tampa and
got some apparently good results. I am looking forward to the response from
the list. I did ask the list owner for permission first of course.

Well I will see you Saturday morning! I am really looking forward to it!

Robb