Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenean Book

We tried to get this book to put up on the ourdogbleu.com site, but were unable to purchase it in the US.

We did bring home a few after going to the national, would be happy to do so again this year if we go!

Joan
Our Dog Bleu
http://www.ourdogbleu.com

>I don't know if this helps, but the ISBN nr. is:

ISBN 2-910632-47-4

it is all we need over here to order a book through a book store, but I
don't know if it is the same system in the US?
Otherwise some of the next year visitors to the National in France have to
carry some extra luggage<VBG>.
But I suppose nobody wants to wait that long??

Ursula
Ursa's Signum - Great Pyrenees - The Netherlands
http://www.greatpyrenees.com
http://www.dutchpyr.com