Re: [PyrNet-L] Lost Pyr, Whitely City KY

Has anyone heard the results of the missing Tasko??  He is a beautiful dog.
I looked at his photo on the web site.  I hope he is found.  Last week my
husband was home from work sick and he put the Cheasapeak out the front door
on a lease attached to the inside of the front door.  He decided to come
back in and just nosed the door open.  He came back into the house but
didn't close the door (how ill mannered) and of course my darling pyr Bear
went out investigating.  About 20 minutes later my husband called downstairs
to me and asked if Bear was down there.  I said No and the chase was on.  I
jumped in the car and started out one way.  and Bruce gotin to the truck and
started out the other way.  Well, I found him, he was visiting a black lab
who was locked in a fence.  He wouldn't come to me but did let me go to him
and get a lease on him.  He was just so happy with himself.  Got right into
to car and it took about 20 minutes to get the burrs out when we got home.
We live on the Bijou Basin and it is ouuntry here.  He walked through the
bushes and trees to get to the other dog.  About 2 miles.. Anyway, he is
back.  and I might ad acting like he is in charge of me these days.  I have
had to re-inforce who is is charge alot lately.   I hope the boy finds his
dog.Deanna