[PyrNet-L] Chat: SPGPC CALENDARS

The SPGPC PYR calendars are at the printer and I think they will be pretty
darn good:  hard paper, spiral bound, a pyr for every month and a beautiful
puppy montage.  Many are from Listers.  You can order them through me.  Cost
is $19.99 for one, $17.99  each for an order of three or more.  Frankly, the
club is just trying to break even doing them this year and we need to sell at
least 50 to do so, so any help you can give would be appreciated.  The set-up
charges, esp. for the first one, are pretty steep.  All profits (??) go to
the Sierra Pacfic Great Pyrenees Club, a nonprofit regional pyr club here in
Northern California.

At the present time I am not 100 percent sure which photos will actually be
in the calendar since some were done by digital camera and its unknown how
they will turn out for calendar purposes.  If not, we have back-ups to use.
Any questions, you can email me privately.

Mail check or money order for the calendars to:  Elisa Ungerman, 2835
Tourmaline, Antelope, CA.  Add 10% of the total order for postage and
handling or order will not be filled.  Thanks for your help.

Elisa Ungerman