[PyrNet-L] chewing off fur

My guess would be that now the irritation is coming from the inside out so a
trip to the Vet and may be a blood test and also a skin scraping. Medication
can be prescribed by the Vet which will allow her to leave it alone. A
secondary infection may be present from the constant chewing. A hot spot
only need be the size of a pinhead and can be a dinner plate in hours if
constantly chewed at. If you are not happy with your Vet's diagnosis of
Bella's hot spot then seek another opinion,
Good luck, Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/