Re: [PyrNet-L] Ivermectin

<< We are considering changing from Interceptor as a heartworm and other
parasite
 preventative to ivermectin.  >>

Hi Charlotte,

I have known other people to use ivermectin on their dogs with success.
Unfortunately I don't know the dosage for dogs, so if someone lets you know,
would you let me know?

I do use the ivermectin injectable (you can use it as either as a drench or
as an injection) as a wormer for my goats.  The best place I have found to
get it is either American Livestock or Omaha Vaccine.  You don't need a
prescription to get it either and it's a far sight cheaper than going to the
vet, even with the postage.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, South Carolina