Re: [PyrNet-L] all-in-one worm/flea control preparations

<<I have always had a problem with putting a man made chemical in my dogs
mouth that killed fleas on the outside of their body. Hence, I
>have never used Program or similar products........... Anyway, I have no
trouble with fleas and all I use to keep them away is an excellent diet and
garlic oil capsules.>>Barb Bowes

Ah, a person after my own heart! :-)  I don't know, but the new 'chemical
cocktails' being introduced onto the market scare me a little. I try to
limit chemicals as much as I can and believe wholeheartedly that a lot can
be achieved with a good diet (and garlic LOL!).  Seems to be working so far!
:-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au