Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

Bil-Jac is the food that I use to fatten up dogs that are too thin.  They
like it because it contains molasses, but it is not a food that I would
choose to use all the time.  We try to avoid foods that are too high in
protein or fat for our low metabolism dogs.  Right now we are using Kasco,
and all the dogs seem to be in better weight and coat than they have been
on the 5-6 other foods we have tried in the last few years.

Hi to Debbie. Love hearing stories of Pyrs in obedience!  I was really
excited to see that there was a Pyr entered in obedience at the NCAGPC
specialty last Saturday.   We were hoping that someone would finally win
that beautiful framed picture of a Pyr running through the fields given for
high-scoring obedience Pyr.  We were so dissapointed that the dog to find
out the dog was absent.
Charlotte in Virginia