Re: [PyrNet-L] Obed.& Track.

Debbie, that's why I give you credit for doing it with the dogs.  When we
were in Mastiffs, we heard the same thing, but the dogs did fine in
Obedience.  Maybe not work like a boarder collie, or a Shelti, but were
good steady calm workers.  It can be done with the Pyrs., just as you
have shown.  We started the Mastiffs in tracking, and I notice my Pyrs.
always have their noses to the ground and really "pop" the scents too,
which is why I think they would be easy dogs for tracking.  At any rate,
I give you much credit, and will look forward to hearing more about your
fluffy white kids! :-)  Keep up the good work, it is a credit to you and
your dogs!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas