[PyrNet-L] Bil-jac

Yes that motto applies here too Ann, "If it aint broke, don't fix it". Our
older Pyrs are on the same diet they've been on most of their lives and have
no problems keeping condition on or off so I  wont make any changes.  Maybe
people swap their older dogs to the Senior food if there is some sort of
health problem, kidneys, skin problems ? Coming into summer I may feed a bit
less but wont be changing any food.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/