Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

We have one who can and will eat anything (Ivy Rose) and a finicky one,
Marcia. We switched Paddington to Fromm's puppy soon after we brought him
home, then to adult. Occasionally, we've tried something else because
Fromm's isn't available everywhere, but we always go back--what's the
occasional trip up to Burlington for dog food?!  We started because it's a
bit lower in protein and fat, and he thrives on it--eats better, keeps a
stable weight and good coat etc. When it's not broke, don't fix it!
A question: our two are now 6 and 7--when and under what circumstances do
you switch to "senior" food? Neither of ours is overweight--they go down
slightly in the summer and up again in winter, but not much. Suggestions?
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose