Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock Collar Information

With all due respect, I don't know of any park, state or national that
doesn't require dogs to be leashed at all times.  It seems that some
where down the road, this could cause a problem for those who do enjoy
the parks with their dogs on leash.  I would be most un- comfortable if
my dogs caused wildlife any distress while we were enjoying the park
systems.  I feel that we are very fortunate to still be allowed in the
parks with our dogs, and would want to keep it that way.  Is this
actually not the case where you are at?  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka