[PyrNet-L] Re: SPGPC CALENDARS

<< Hi, What's the zip to mail the order too? >>

Seems like I forget to put the zip code inmy last message;  For those of you
wishing to orfer a SPGPC Great Pyrenees Calendar, send your check to;

Elisa Ungerman
2835 Tourmaline
Antelope CA 95843

Cost is $19.99 for one, $17.99 each for orders of three or more and 10% of
total order for postage and handling. I have been at the printers alot
recently and I think we've got it.  There is an art to having the photos
scanned/digitalized  properly -- it doesn't just happen.  Unfortunately, none
of the digital photos sent to me could produce the type of quality picture we
need, which was a real downer since I had some beauties from New Zealand I
really wanted to use.  But the ones we do have look good and overall should
be fun to hang in your house for the upcoming year.