Re: [PyrNet-L] Bil-Jac

They carry it at Petsmart here in the Northeast.  I've been feeding it for about
3 years now and haven't had any problems.  The dogs all love it!  I'm pleased
with what I've heard about the company and the ingredients used.  You feed a bit
less than you would with a "cheaper" food but mine never think they've had
enough.  I mix the regular with the reduced fat to get a food that has the
protein and fat %'s I was aiming for.

Stephanie & Anais (now 9 months old)