[PyrNet-L] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.19991102

Rocky Mountain National Park in northern Colorado does not allow dogs on
trails or roads, on or off leash.  There are several parks in Colorado that
are much more dog friendly.  In fact, there is a book available in Barnes
and Noble (in Colorado at least) that lists all the places and some
hotels/motels that are dog friendly.  For instance, in Boulder, there are
many parks and areas that do not require dogs to be on leads so long as they
are in sight and under voice control (so much for pyrs).  It is also,
however, the law that you can shoot dogs you see chasing your livestock or
wild animals.  And since the dogs may not speak in their own behalf (being
dead), well you can see the problem.

Jack (goes to visit his daughter in Denver) Mowery and
Belle (do I get to go next time?) of the Amarillo Mountains