Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

I have run into this problem with my pyr on a shock collar and yes indeed the
shock collar stopped the fight immediately. Both dogs were off leash and the
other was a big unneutered lab.Neither dog appeared to be trying to harm the
other-really a dominance thing I think and so did the other owner.I zapped my
dog once and he immediately stopped.Don't know if they were REALLY
fighting,would it have had the same outcome.