Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

Rsk1951@aol.com writes

BTW-  I think
>females probably respond more positively to motivational training
than males.

I think it more depends on the individual personality of the dog
rather than the sex of the dog. My male will do whatever I ask of him.
The key word being *ask. If I try to force him to do anything he shuts
right down. He was never food motivated, but the use of a happy voice
and a hearty Good Boy worked wonders. We have a great working
relationship built on mutual respect.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com