Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

>  How about it gang...more ideas?
> Cindy.
>
>   I have a similar problem.  Wish I had the
solution.  Just in case I was misunderstood, my dogs
don't go running around without a leash anywhere that
it is illegal, and certainly not in a neighborhood.
   This nut down the road from us has this Pekinese.
She thinks it is so "cute" when the dog comes running
snarling and snapping at Jake.  She encourages it!
Then she had the brillance to tell me, "Just let him
(being Jake) bite her, then she won't do it anymore."

Of course, she wouldn't do it anymore, she'd be dead.
    Thankfully, Jake seems to ignore the little
monster.  This dog has even bitten Jake, though
thankfully not hard enough to break the skin.  I'm
beginning to wish Jake would take up for himself.
   Bright ideas anyone?
               Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,