[PyrNet-L] CHAT, HEALTH: Clondike is 12!!

Clondike, Great Pyrenees, therapy dog, sometimes angel, cancer patient,
show dog for a day, and friend and associate of the Kintsfather family, is
now officially 12 years-old (even in her native Kansas it is now Nov.
5th).

It seems just a few weeks ago that I marvelled that she had made it to 11.
I guess being the ultimate alpha bitch, she will go to the Bridge when SHE
decides it is time.  She tends to be slow about most things, so hopefully
it will be some time before she gets around to it.

Thanks to her many supporters.  I'd also like to thank the annonymous
research scientists and technicians who are constantly developing better
cancer treatments.  I wish they could all see the results of their work!
I think Clondike in her angel/clown costume might bring a smile to people
who don't often see much to smile about.

Birthday brussels sprouts have already been consumed!

David, Nancy and Clondike (lymphoma Dx. 5/98, 23 weeks into remission #3)

 David Kintsfather              | PHONE:       (610) 683-4497
 Dept. of Telecommunications    | FAX:         (610) 683-4659
 Kutztown University            | INTERNET:    kintsfat@kutztown.edu
 PO Box 730                     |   "We need not think alike to love alike."
 Kutztown, PA  19530-0730       |                Francis David