Re: [PyrNet-L] shock collars and walking off lead

Ted, yes, I think the pepper spray is probably a good idea.  It has been
mentioned, and I think I will get some.  I think the idea of the shake
can or penny bottle is  too, it is worth trying to divert the attention.
I will have to wear a vest to carry all the goodies!

Actually we have 35 acres here, so the dogs would get a fair amount of
exercise for themselves.  Hubby and I walk for the health thing, and the
dogs really do like getting out and seeing the sights.  It just annoys me
that this turns in to a problem when it shouldn't have to.  Thanks again
for the ideas!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas