Re: [PyrNet-L] Kelly

Debbie, we sure will pray for Kelly, that she continues to improve and
does OK with the final round of treatment. People who'd just turn a dog
loose like that are worse than those who turn them in to a shelter any
day. We're really grateful (and I'm sure Kelly is too) that you're the
ones who found her, and that she's out of what had to be nothing like the
home she deserves! Just goes to show that fancy houses don't make a home!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose (all still fuming!(