Re: [PyrNet-L] Shock collars and pinch

<<  I would much prefer that you went after the owner through proper
 channels than to pick on the dog that has no control over being loose or
 trained properly. >>

I agree with you here Debbie except on one point. If two or three angry
pitbulls
were to attack my dog while I was walking, and my dog was on a leash, I would
have no choice but to do SOMETHING at the actual time of the attack, and THEN
proper channels to deal with the owners. I would not consider that picking on
a dog.  In theory you are right, but it isn't always that simple!
Ted