[PyrNet-L] live chat

I have just been to the Chat room, one other person there but then the
Network was disconnected. This person needs help and advice and I think it
was the Lady who emailed earlier about being offered a 4 year old male and
had a lot of questions.  She mentioned that the dog moved funny in the rear,
were they aggressive etc and also underground fencing.  I would ask why is
being found a new home, has he been neutered, is he good with children (and
have they been good to him!) .Has he been hip xrayed and also try and find
out if he's had any health problems. As for the underground fencing, I have
no knowledge on this at all. Our fences are all 6 feet(7ft in some places)
and wooden plus the dogs have kennels and runs.  Hope someone with more
ideas and experience can help Cindy.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/