Re: [PyrNet-L] chat

Well, I just tried the chat room for who ever was wanting to try it. The
pyr-net e-mail system seems to vary in the amount of time it takes to accept
and actually send our messages to the subscribers. This time it took about 10
min.  There was one other person who was signed on with the nickname of
"dash", who I tried to talk to, but never received a response. After a few
min. you disconnected.  I would like to try the live chat myself sometime.
Assuming this e-mail takes 10 min. again I'll stay on the live chat until
10:15 p.m. to see if anyone is interested as well.  Perhaps someone would
like to designate a time for this in the future???
       Charlie