Re: [PyrNet-L] live chat

   It's very easy to see why no one is ever on the live chat now. If you ever
do find someone on it you can't communicate. I saw you and another person on
it in the window. After getting the first message all others failed, and I
was disconnected again.   I'll try again later, perhaps if anyone in the
group would like to try a live chat we could find a chat room elsewhere that
can be used by different isp's?  I'd be up for it, being relatively new as a
pyr owner I have a lot of small questions I'd like to compare notes with
someone on.