Re: [PyrNet-L] The Wandering Bone

Cooper, our 3yr old male, takes his and walks around with it for about 10
minutes.  I know what this is all about though.  He walks to the window and
ruffs with it in his mouth, then walks in front of Zoe, our 1 1/2 yr old and
starts shaking his head and acting silly.  Zoe gets right down to business
and starts chewing, but Cooper does this ritual.  Well, he is trying to get
her to leave hers so he can get it and switch bones.  She used to fall for it
every time, but lately just ignores him.  So, he eventually settles down to
eat his own but really wants hers.  Its funny to watch!
Becky, Cooper and Zoe