[PyrNet-L] Chat: SPGPC Pyr Calendar

Today I approved the final proof of the SPGPC Pyr Calendar, and I'm told they
should be ready by the end of the week:  so those that have placed orders can
expect them out next week.  I hope everyone really likes them;  what a LABOR
of love!  I can see why more people don't do these....  I thought it would be
so easy.  Well, live and learn.

One more thing -- I neglected to mention before that you should make your
checks payable to the S.P.G.P.C. (Sierra Pacific Great Pyrenees Club)  For
those who have made them payable to me -- don't worry, I'll just endorse them
over, but for those who have yet to write the check, it would be better you
made them out to the club.  Thanks!!!

Elisa Ungerman
2835 Tourmaline
Antelope CA 95843