[PyrNet-L] New Dog Breeds

WIth all the discussion of dog breeds, I thought we might all get a laugh out
of this listing of "new" breeds being recognised.  Enjoy - Robyn
(dancingpyr@aol.com)

 The following NEW breeds are now recognised by the AKC:

  Collie + Lhasa Apso
  Collapso, a dog that folds up for easy transport
  Pointer + Setter
  Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet
  Pekinese + Lhasa Apso
  Peekasso, an abstract dog

  Newfoundland + Basset Hound
  Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors
  Terrier + Bulldog
  Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes
  Collie + Malamute
  Commute, a dog that travels to work
  Deerhound + Terrier
  Derriere, a dog that's true to the end
  Bull Terrier + Shih-Tzu
  Oh, never mind...... >> >>

---- Begin included message ----
<< The following NEW breeds are now recognized by the AKC:

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----