Re: [PyrNet-L] Weight

How much a dog eats really depends on what food they're getting and
their own personal preference. My dogs eat between 1/2 cup to 1 1/4
cups of dry food a day depending on which dog. They also get about 1/8
to 1 cup of raw meat diet depending on the dog. They're all in good
weight (Yes, even Bo and Molly who is Fat). Some dogs will eat more
when they get older (Bo did). However, if your dog is not on
Interceptor or Heartguard Plus, you might want to have him checked for
worms and also watch for tapeworms.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com