[PyrNet-L] Lip dermatitis

Hi Judith - With my Setter, it turned out to be a heredity thing.  With Gypsy
we're hoping that it's just an irritation from something that she chewed on.
Considering the vast array of things she chews on, the list could be endless!
 As far as her dish goes, she's got glass water and food bowls so it's
unlikely.  And I haven't changed her food since she was 3 months old. But now
that I'm thinking about it, she has only recently started chewing the lower
branches off one of the shrubs in the yard.  I wonder if that has anything to
do with it. . .

Jeanne