[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.19991110

We have two without their dewclaws.  .  When we got Ben and Bill, they were
one and a half and their dewclaws had already been removed.  Their breeder,
a vet, removed them when he did an early neuter.  We would never do it to
another dog.  The scars are still visible and just try to pet or brush the
back of their legs.  Makes for a REAL fun time of clipping nails!

mws001@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/mws001/boyspage/boyspage.htm

Well, Neria is 5 months old now.  She is about 45 pounds of love, paws, and
tongue.  It is time to make an appointment for spaying soon.  I need to get
information on having her dew claws removed, good idea or bad idea?