Re: [PyrNet-L] Hurry up- it's cold......

i hesitate to reply here, but those words such as "biodegradable"
"environmentally safe" are words that consumers tend to buy into.
literally.  it does mean it is safe to use more than is neccessary.
spreading soap on your lawn and watering it well (ie. making sure the soap
gets into the earth as quickly as possible) is indeed hazardous to the
environment. ANYTHING unatural that is put into the environment is
potentially hazardous and it is each person's job to reduce their
consumption of these materials and thus decrease theirimpact on the earh.
at least that is MY opinion. my opinion is also that if the box says that
it should not be ingested by humans then it probably is not healthy for
your dog/pot bellied pig/ or the other wilder animals who live in your yard.