Re: [PyrNet-L] Hurry up- it's cold......

Ok, your thoughts are fine by me.  On the other hand, because of the
pigs, and hogs, and a rather nasty city type neighbor that moved to the
country, and hates her pigs, the gal has had the E.P.A. and other initial
type agencies out on numerous occasions.  They routinely do  air and soil
tests, as well as check for run off etc.  She has never had so much as a
bad report, or a questionable one.
Pigs and water fowl ( which she also has ) come in much more contact with
the soil than dogs do in general, and none have any health problems.
I think there is a difference in eating laundry detergent out of the box,
or processing it through soil gravel, etc.  I've never used this method,
I just mentioned it in passing.  Running all terrain vehicles all over
the land is extremely destructive, but a lot of people do that.  One
would think E.P.A. would have picked it up in the soil if it was a real
problem?  Thanks for speaking your mind on this!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas