Re: [PyrNet-L] Question about anesthesia

Judi, yes please have them be careful.  Out of our four siblings, all
done on the same day, only Silver had any problems.  We could not get her
body temperature to rise.  My hubby even laid with her under several
heavy comforters ( and he is one of those hot bod. types ).  Wouldn't
eat, which would have helped generate heat.  Just one super cold,
lethargic dog, that remained under the effects for a long time.  The Vet.
and staff were great, and called to monitor her frequently, but let them
know, this can happen to Pyrs.  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas